Come and enjoy the natural beauty and terraced tea fields in Wazuka, Kyoto. Chosen as one of the most beautiful villages in Japan, Wazuka tea farmers have been growing tea here for more than 800 years. Not only is Wazuka the cradle of Japanese Green Tea (one of the greatest reasons to travel here!), but also it is a small village that offers a unique and authentic travel experience that many tourists only dream they can have when they come to Japan.
Your stay in this historical tea village will most definitely be the highlight of your trip to Japan. This small village is filled with friendly people, incredible nature, wildlife, and all kinds of interesting activities including tea field tours, hiking, cycling, temple visits, and festivals & events throughout the year. Come stay at Blodge Lodge, our family-run bed & breakfast that provides great meals, a friendly atmosphere, and picturesque views at every corner.
You will have access to your clean and cozy room (you will stay in one of two guestrooms in the house). The room includes a view of the incredible nature and tea fields nearby. You also have access to most spaces on the 1st floor including the toilet, bathroom (bathtub and shower), and dining room. If you have any questions, please ask.
In most cases, at least one of us (my wife or I) will be at the guesthouse. We love interacting with guests, and are eager to make your stay worthwhile. When possible, we will be glad to assist you during your stay including offering suggestions about fun things to do or answering questions you may have about the guesthouse, town, or getting around. And, our young daughters probably will have questions for you as well 😉
- Cooking Class
- Tea Tasting
- Tea Ceremony
- Click here to know more about those experiences.
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, WeChat)
- Or you can make a reservation through our Airbnb listing.
- No cancellation fee – 8 days in advance.
- 30% of room rate shall be charged – 3 to 7 days in advance.
- 50% of room rate shall be charged – 2 days in advance.
- 80% of room rate shall be charged – one day in advance.
- 100% of room rate shall be charged – on the day of stay or if you do not inform us.
We look forward to serving you on your visit to this heavenly place!